Saturday, June 13, 2009

SUPRISE...you get to be visiting royalty!

I am at my little sister's first pageant(Illinois American Coed(Pre Teen), I was suprising my best friend who thought I wasn't going to be able to be here.

While my sister(Julia) was checking in, her state director asked my mom if I would be "visiting royalty" for the weekend. Thank goodness I NEVER leave home without my crown and banner-you never know when you will get asked to make an appearance!

My first day(Friday) I was introduced on stage and spoke just a little about my pageant, how I was getting ready for nationals, and a few things about my reign. Then we watched and my sister competed in talent. After all the fun of the day there was a pizza party for all the little girls and queens. What fun it was.

Today is the second day of the pageant so we will see what today brings!

Lesson-never leave home without your crown and banner, you may be suprised at who wants to have you where. :)

-Victoria
Miss Teen Illinois World 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment