Monday, June 8, 2009

Another appearance to add!!...or two or three...

I was called today by the March of Dimes office(which I get alot of calls from since I have been a volunteer for over a year now and the MOD is my platform!)and I was asked to run the March of Dimes booth at the Futures Golf Tour/Golf Outing at the Hickory Point Golf Club in Forsyth.

I will be running the March of Dimes booth on June 10th from 10:30am to 2:00pm...promoting this awesome charity that is so close to my heart.

I will be sure to take lots of pictures and write all about it as soon as I can!

I also will be modeling in my 4-H Fair Fashion Revue on June 9th at 6:00pm, and I decided to model in my crown and banner and futher have fun with my reign! I not only am modeling, but I have a chance to be awarded the opportunity to model at the State Fair 4-H Fashion Revue...so fingers crossed!

Then I am also a participant in the "Kiss the Pig" contest later on this week to raise money for the St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

I am having a busy week, but I couldn't be happier!

-Victoria
Miss Teen Illinois World 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment